Let's Bake with Puteri & I
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 coffee bean's valentine's cupcakes

woh... looks like it's been quite some time since i didn't post anything here people :|

life has been so hectic i tell you... so while i was in ipoh earlier (for work of course), i managed to drop-by CB to buy my fav drink. i usually bought it if i have to drive home alone at night. as one of the regular customers there, the staff have been treated me well. they also know that i bake cupcakes. my wish now is to venture via their market. well, we'll see how far will this go...

besides my fav drink, i also bought two butter orange & poppy seed cupcakes, that cost at RM3.80/pc. its beautifully decorated with smooth royal icing to spread the message of LOVE! try it people...

Labels:


Posted by ku E :: 22:36 :: |

---------------oOo---------------