Let's Bake with Puteri & I
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 of still in the raya mood...

some of you people may know that i hate last min.! the secretary of my former primary school's PTA text me last night about us having a committee meeting at 3pm today grr... but since i am a strong lady, i would still try to do the best of me, regards of anything.

despite of that, also since i was a bit free, with no work (temporarily), i baked some raya cupcakes this morning, to be brought to the meeting. i was so glad that they love my cupcakes so much. i guess it was all based on the 'Q' of our cupcakes that mentioned before here. some even thought of ordering in the near future ;)



kuE's related links:
the day i am still baking raya cupcakes...
more hari raya '07 cupcakes...
hari raya'07 cupcakes

Labels: , , ,


Posted by ku E :: 22:42 :: |

---------------oOo---------------