Let's Bake with Puteri & I
Saturday, February 17, 2007 xin nian kuai le

"happy new year to you"


we prepared five boxes of cupcakes today specially for our chinese creditors and friends as a gift instead of hampers. i got two of my staff to deliver three of them. while i will give the rest myself tomorrow. i dunno how's the customer's reaction. i just hope that they like our cupcakes. i will see what my staff got to say about it ;)

as you could see, i wrote in chinese characters this time with the help of megat. so if i was wrong, do not blame me! rotfl... anyhow megat did correct me on the way i wrote it (chinese characters). it seems there's a right way of stroking which is which first. then i told him that for me, as long as it looks like it, takpe... ;)

Labels: , ,


Posted by ku E :: 23:36 :: |

---------------oOo---------------