Let's Bake with Puteri & I
Thursday, November 16, 2006 royal chocolate muffin mix

Last night I helped my mother to bake some cupcakes. Then we made Royal Chocolate Muffin. It was actually from a 500gm packet of muffin mix that we bought from a shop selling almost all the baking needs in Kota Damansara. We just need to add water, melted butter, eggs and chocolate (you can also substitute the chocolate chip with other stuff like bananas, mixed fruits, strawberries and many more). Here we used white chocolate chips. My titik (its mandarin for lil' brother) and I love the muffin so much. It was kind of moist. Nice.

City Bakers Enterprise
20-1, Jalan PJU 5/15
Dataran Sunway
Kota Damansara
47810 Petalaing Jaya
Tel.: +603-61579378

Labels: , ,


Posted by Puteri :: 21:42 :: |

---------------oOo---------------