Let's Bake with Puteri & I
Wednesday, November 07, 2007 multi-colour floral cupcakes

actually i baked more deepavali cupcakes this morning, to be given away to our indian friends. i also baked extra cupcakes for me to practise my piping skills, to make these--


wahh... looking back at my baking blog posting, looks like i have been baking three days in a row!

so, what do you people think of my multi-colour floral cupcakes? wohoo... what a colour huh?!! lol...

i placed all of these in an air-tight plastic container. then mom told me that she wanted all of those for some friends. it seems for her that its cute even though it has more than one or two colours of the floral hehe... anyhow thanks a lot mother for supporting me all this while!

Labels: , ,


Posted by ku E :: 17:22 :: |

---------------oOo---------------