Let's Bake with Puteri & I
Thursday, November 15, 2007 the day i attended a christmas cupcakes course



as soon as i arrived from kuale around noon, i drove right away to section 14 in pj, where ICCA located. i dropped-by secret recipe, that was only a few doors away from ICCA; for lunch. the class started from 1pm.

for those who dunno, i am a self-taught cupcakes maker. thus... i attended such class for the first time not just for the fun of it, but also to broaden my knowledge. besides that i also got the chance to have more circle of friends. back to the class, fyi that was the first time i tried a hand on fondant. it was fun and i enjoyed it so much!


i plan to go for more classes in the future. these are their schedule to-date (subject to change) --

january 2008

12(Sat) creative cupcakes! workshop I (basic level)
10.30am - 1.00pm, venue: desa sri hartamas

19(Sat) creative cupcakes! workshop I (basic level)
10.30am - 1.00pm, venue: desa sri hartamas

february 2008

23(Sat) creative cupcakes! workshop I (basic level)
11.00am - 1.30pm, venue: PJ sec 14


anyone wanna join me? click here for more info on the cupcakes class schedule.

alright people, am going to meet someone special tonight. she has just called me. it was supposed to be a surprise actually. but unfortunately things turned out the other way round. i will blog more about it in my main blog, after i met her ;)

Labels: ,


Posted by ku E :: 19:20 :: |

---------------oOo---------------