Let's Bake with Puteri & I
Friday, June 22, 2007 orange

i met SIL' auntie in ipoh last saturday during zaf's wedding. she asked me to bake some cupcakes for her and bring to kl tomorrow. there's no specific colour or pattern. its all up to me, as she just loves cupcake. it seems that she ate quite a number of them during my bro's wedding here last time.

so here it is auntie, specially for you... our cupcakes decorated with orange butter cream frosting with a few silver dragées on top. we just hope that you like them-


as usual we also baked some extras. this time i thought to bring some for someone special in kl too ;) who you may asked. well just hope that the person(s) is/are available for a while will do, if not long, for me to present the cupcakes.

alright... enjoy your weekend with your loved ones people! ciao...

Labels: ,


Posted by ku E :: 22:35 :: |

---------------oOo---------------